Realisation of Artworks
Service for Artists who want to create artworks.
The Faenza Art Ceramic Center is familiar with the many complexities involved in the creation of ceramic works: from large dimensions, to high temperature, glaze, decoration, firing, etc. Nothing is taken for granted or totally predictable and each process requires great experience and knowledge of materials.
If you are an artist and need to create works of art that due to technique, knowledge of materials, space or availability of tools you are unable to complete, the Faenza Art Ceramic Center can do it for you.
How we work:
- Sending of the project by the artist and phone call to determine the work;
- Selection by the FACC of the most suitable technician(s) to carry out the project;
- Meeting between the FACC technician(s) and the artist. If a physical meeting is not possible, video call;
During the meeting the technician(s) will present to the artist the various aspects of the realisation of the work (materials – taking into account the artist’s needs and the use that will be made of the work, time – taking into account all the phases of the realisation of a work, possible alternative solutions if the artist’s initial idea is considered unfeasible);
- Agreement on the project between the technician(s) and the Artist;
- Faenza Art Ceramic Center sends the estimate to the artist;
- If the artist accepts the estimate, the project will begin;
- Free sampling of materials (clays and glazes) as per the final work by the FACC;
Before proceeding with the realisation of the work, the technicians will evaluate the samples together with the artist;
- Payment of a deposit by the artist according to the agreements between FACC and Artist;
- Realisation of the work by the FACC technician(s);
- The artist may check the progress of the work cyclically;
- End of the project;
- Packaging and Delivery of the work (at the expense of the FACC only if included in the estimate);
- Installation of the work (at the expense of the FACC only if included in the estimate);
- Payment of the balance by the artist.
We strongly believe in the work of artists and as FACC we want to provide all the skills and equipment that our international centre can offer to carry out your projects.
For information please fill in the form below or contact us at +39 0546 46936.