Con il patrocinio di:
Rent the Studio
If you want to work in a professional studio, you can rent the Faenza Art Ceramic Center spaces.
Individual working table – Shelves – Standing edge wheel
Tools and Equipment
Spray booth with inner Banding Wheel – Compressor – Wall Mounted Clay Extruder – Dryer
Locker with key – WI-FI – Coffee Machine (€ 0,40 each drink) – Microwave – Kettle
Rent for a day
4h price 50,00€
8h price 80,00€
Rent subscription with free dates
Package 5 x 4h price 200,00€
Package 10 x 4h price 350,00€
Rent subscription with consecutive dates from monday to friday
Package 5 days 8h price 150,00€
Package 20 days 8h price 300,00€
Studios rent must be reserved at +39 0546 46936
If you are looking for an individual work experience, a training designed and structured according to your own specific needs, the Faenza Art Ceramic Center can offer you plenty of opportunities.
Our studio, our skills and resources are always available for people wishing to deepen their knowledge of ceramics. You will have the possibility to choose both the duration of the project and the topics to be discussed.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT
The Faenza Art Ceramic Center is familiar with the many complexities involved in the creation of ceramic works: from large dimensions, to high temperature, glaze, decoration, firing, etc. Nothing is taken for granted or totally predictable and each process requires great experience and knowledge of materials. If you are an artist and need to create works of art that due to technique, knowledge of materials, space or availability of tools you are unable to complete, the Faenza Art Ceramic Center can do it for you.How we work:
- Sending of the project by the artist and phone call to determine the work;
- Selection by the FACC of the most suitable technician(s) to carry out the project;
- Meeting between the FACC technician(s) and the artist. If a physical meeting is not possible, video call; During the meeting the technician(s) will present to the artist the various aspects of the realisation of the work (materials - taking into account the artist's needs and the use that will be made of the work, time - taking into account all the phases of the realisation of a work, possible alternative solutions if the artist's initial idea is considered unfeasible);
- Agreement on the project between the technician(s) and the Artist;
- Faenza Art Ceramic Center sends the estimate to the artist;
- If the artist accepts the estimate, the project will begin;
- Free sampling of materials (clays and glazes) as per the final work by the FACC; Before proceeding with the realisation of the work, the technicians will evaluate the samples together with the artist;
- Payment of a deposit by the artist according to the agreements between FACC and Artist;
- Realisation of the work by the FACC technician(s);
- The artist may check the progress of the work cyclically;
- End of the project;
- Packaging and Delivery of the work (at the expense of the FACC only if included in the estimate);
- Installation of the work (at the expense of the FACC only if included in the estimate);
- Payment of the balance by the artist.
We strongly believe in the work of artists and as FACC we want to provide all the skills and equipment that our international centre can offer to carry out your projects.For information please fill in the form below or contact us at +39 0546 46936.
If you don't have a kiln you can fire your art works directly at the Faenza Art Ceramic Center.Below kilns measures and prices: Kiln 1 / 1300° Inner Size LxWxH 36x40x32 cm <800°C price 25,00€ <1000°C price 30,00€ <1300°C price 35,00€ Kiln 2 / 1300° Inner Size LxWxH 45x64x68 cm <800°C price 35,00€ <1000°C price 45,00€ <1300°C price 55,00€ Kiln 3 / 1300° Inner Size ØxH 45x46 cm <800°C price 30,00€ <1000°C price 35,00€ <1300°C price 45,00€ Kiln 4 / 1300° Inner Size LxWxH 52x58x89 cm <800°C price 55,00€ <1000°C price 65,00€ <1300°C price 75,00€ Firings must be reserved at +39 0546 46936